SPENCER BELL LEGACY EUROPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to all chat about the spencer Bell Legacy Project in Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around the world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Admin
Angie

Around the world Empty
PostSubject: Around the world   Around the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Everyone!

So you've seen Little Brady ( not so little by the way ^^) might be going around the world if things turn out good.

Made me wonder... Have you been around a lot ?

Personnally, i've been in Norway ( near Oslo) in the middle of winter... So white and let's say frosty !

I've been a few times to London which is my favourite city in the world. My fave museum is there: Tate Modern Gallery.

I'm planning on going back to London, there's so many things to see in that city!

Waht else, South of Portugal, middle of Spain, north of Italy.... And outsidde Europe : The States and Canada ( for a day.. )
I went as you know to Nashville TN but also to Rochester i nthe state of New york. I spent a day in New york which is not really much and I saw the Niagara Falls too.. and the lake Ontario..

I'm planning on going back there next summer if I can..

And you ? got stories to tell? Have you travelled? Wanna travel ?

Let's share!
Back to top Go down
https://spencerbellmemorial.rpg-board.net
Regina
Admin
Regina

Around the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the world   Around the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Awesome topic, Angie! And we definitely have to talk more about travel my dear! (And remember you brought this up and got me started lol! )

And I fear I can't compete with Brady's list.... from what I've heard so far he has already been around the world quite a bit! He deserves to do some more traveling!

So here it goes my list:

Since I come from Germany lets start of with that:
I hav been to a few of the islands like: Rügen, Borkum and Spiekeroog. Than I have been to Erfurt, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Münster and a few other cities.

Netherlands: Amsterdam, Groningen and a little island but I can't remember the name of it ^^

Denmark: Vester Vedsted (or something like that)

France: Paris

Portugal: Lisbon, Albufeira and a few small cities at the coast (I spent a great time of my summers in Portugal at my moms boyfriends family. Half of the time we lived in Lisbon and the other halt in a very very very small "town" close to Albufeira)

Turkey: Bodrum, Ephesus and some other cities, of course I forgot all the names right now ^^

Spain: a very small city close to the portuguese border

Bulgaria: Sunny Beach

Hungary: Budapest

UK: London, Manchester, Sheffield, Peak District (very lovely)

US: When I was younger I made a trip with my family from the North of the West Coast down to California we stopped in cities like: San Francisco, Las Vegas, Reno, Los Angeles and so on.
A few years later my brother was in New York state doing a year abroad. A year later my brother and me stayed with his host family for 6 weeks. They live close to Syracuse, NY.
Last year I did a semester abroad and live in Orange County close to Los Angeles. I saw a little bit while I was there. I also went to Nashville, TN during that time to see the Monkeys at the Wildhorse.

That's all I can recall at the moment!

So to the places I would like to go:

Dallas, TX, USA in April ^^

That's the only one planned right now but I would really love to see Ireland, Scotland, India, Australia, New Zealand and a few other countries throughout my life. I would also love to see some more from the UK and go to London again. Besides that a good friend of mine and I are planning to make a small trip to Amsterdam soon since she has been studying in the Netherlands for a while and wants to show me where she was. I would love to visit Angie in France soon when my bank account is not breathing heavily anymore. Oh and did I mention Sweden yet? I would love to see a bit of Sweden, I have heard it's very pretty....

Ok I guess that's all for now! I love this topic.... I could go on and on and on.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spencerbellmemorial.eu/
Maris

Maris

Around the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the world   Around the world EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Haha Hello there..

I've not been so far yet.

Been to France (Paris)
Lived in Ireland (Wicklow) for a few months
And been a lot in Spain, for Holiday's when i was younger.

Now i'm planning a roadtrip with a friend from the US and a friend from Aus to follow the Monkeys around in the Usa.
But that's not happening till next year June.

I Live in Holland... Been to a lot places, coz I love to drive around in my dads car and just find new places.

Been to 3 out of 5 islands here too..
Texel, Vlieland and Terschelling Wink. And coz i live near Amsterdam, been there a lot Wink. Love to walk around there.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MonkeyMaris
Justme

Justme

Around the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the world   Around the world EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 am

Thought I'd share.

Not that well travelled compared to Regina (thats a lot of places to have been btw)

1999/2000- Lanzarote
2003- Jamacia
2004- Sandviken, Sweden
May 2007- Porec, Croatia
October 2007- Belgium(visited lots of the WWI and WWII battlefields)
April 2008- Vilamura, Portugal
August 2008- Vienna and Salzburg, Austria
Febraury 2009- Dahab, Egypt
August 2009- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
June 2010- Kos, Greece

Being from Britian I have travel all over including The Peak District, Lake District, Cornwall, Devon, Welsh Mountians, London and well a load of other places as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Around the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the world   Around the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPENCER BELL LEGACY EUROPE :: SBL English :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: